The APMG Change Management Practitioner exam is an ‘objective’ style, 2.5 hour, 4 question, open book scenario based exam. Questions are presented in the following format:
- Classical multiple choice
- Multiple response
- Classic ‘No, No, yes, yes’
The maximum score for the exam is 80 marks. A participant must score 40 or more marks to attain the APMG Change Management Practitioner certification
- Practitioner accredited change management training materials.
- Sample Practitioner exam questions.
- The manual, The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook, as provided during the Foundation course, is required for the Practitioner training and exam.
- Phone and email access to our trainers leading up to the course to answer your pre-course preparation questions.
- Exam fee.
- Lunch and refreshments.
Should you wish to combine both Change Management Foundation and Practitioner training you can enrol in both courses at a discounted price.
Visit our training calendar for open course dates and fees. Please contact us to request a quote for on site corporate training.
To learn more download our change management course brochure